Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Someone's been looking at my blog...

Holy counter hits Batman...what in the world have ya'll been doing: forwarding the Saints thing to the entire world? I logged on to see recent activity and the site has gone through the roof t0day- I guess I'll paint my face every Monday- Good to see all of you checking in from all over the globe- from the West Coast through the mountains to as far away as England/Scottland (shout out to Roddy Mckay!) Roddy- post your blog in the comment section so people can see your photography! Just as an FYI update on the Lagniappe Church website- we've finally got some of my 'old' sermons posted- starting with "7 Relationship Issues Jimmy Buffett sang about"- I hear Buffett is working on a new album called "7 Spiritual Issues that Jean Larroux preached about", but I'm not sure when it's going to be out....

5 comments:

Roddy Mackay said...

www.roddymackayphotography.blogspot.com

Cheers Jean, when you get a minute let me knwo how you figure out viewing stats for the blog,I'm intrigued...

mikej said...

I only wish you would've worn the paint to Westminster Academy Board meetings....

Anonymous said...

I will be downloading all day - I lost all my old CDs in Katrina. I remember when I first downloaded those - about 3 summers ago I think... I was still living in MN and I remember thinking - wow this is Jean? What happened to my drunk, partying, crazy friend who stuffed those whopper chocolate candies up his nose in my dorm room at Ole Miss.

(do you remember that??? Leigh Triche, me, you and some other people sitting around waiting to find out what sorority/fraternity we got into? I think we had a blender in my room and were making drinks and you were seeing how many pieces of candy you could stuff in your nostrils - then seeing how far you could shoot them out ... or maybe I just I was just dreaming ... no it was real - you freak!)

Anonymous said...

Jean! Last night Spencer excitedly announced to me as I was dosing off to sleep that he had finally "found you". I said, "what do you mean, we knew where they went?". "no, he said- I found his blog and website". haha! We are like orphans who have just found their parents for the first time. We miss you guys so much! I wanted to send you guys a note, but didn't have your address. Could you send it to me? I would send cookies too but I figured they would arrive crusty- which would imply that i'm a bad cook. Which is just not true, or the I thought the alligators would get them before you. haha! Anyway, we miss you guys. Please give Kim and the girls a hug. I would say little Jean too, so as not to leave him out... but he doesn't know us. haha! Affectionately, Danielle & Spencer

Timothy said...

It's all about the hits!
Blessings, glad people are reading.