Monday, September 11, 2006

Goodnight...

It is late Sunday evening, actually Monday morning- I'm finishing up lots of details on the computer, etc... (I watched the Manning brothers battle it out on Sunday Night Football) This week holds a very hectic schedule- Presbytery on Tuesday, PCA Women's Conference (raising awareness about Lagniappe) all weekend long. I enjoy getting on the road and talking about the work God is doing- there is something about it that re-kindles the passion to labor in these fields at this time. Lots of thoughts and things to say, but my eyes are heavy- I'll write more in just a few more days...goodnight. P.S. Keep your eyes open this week for my 'web publication' of a Children's book I've written called 'The Moon is still round'- very exciting and packed full of good, solid, subtle theology!

No comments: