Monday, October 02, 2006

A worthy exception...

Okay a designer never makes a rule he doesn't allow himself to break...the blog has a scheme...the photos all are similar (sepia tone) but then Our Father in Heaven decides to paint on His canvas and I just couldn't strip out the color- it was too profound. These are the photos of the Bay that I'll cherish forever- so peaceful, such beauty. Stolen moments like this are so vivifying- It is good to remember the Artist and to know that each moment of this day He was planing this picutre until the moment it expolodes in the sky with fervency and beauty. Come to the Bay! Come BACK to the Bay- join us for a sunset or a Lazy Magnolia or a ride down the seawall....blessings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to make a postcard out of this one!

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful seawall drive, ocean sunsets have their own loveliness in contrast to the mountains. You are doing wonderful work.

sd said...

Jean...so it's taken me a while to get on the blog...and I just spent 30 min reading through your postings and it's awesome to see and hear about!! I'm sitting in a coffee shop right now, trying desperately to write a 7 pg paper due monday which I started at noon today :) but hey...that's why i'm an english major I guess I like this stuff. I'm glad to hear all of these things; i don't have anything really witty to write, or anything sappy to reminisce (sp?!?!) about...but suffice to say that I miss the bay, I can't wait to be back, I'm praying for you guys-not as faithfully as I should but when I have the grace to remember-but you can praise God that your work is not dependent on the faithfulness of my prayers because you have a much more faithful intercessor. Have a blessed and wonderful day!!!

Anonymous said...

man... i really miss it down there.
b.b.