Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Guest Book...kind of

I would love to know who actually makes it to the personal blog- leave a comment or a hello :) either personally or 'anonymously' either way I'd love to know that people 'dropped by' the digital neighborhood. Also, how do you like the site?- I'm such a stickler for design detail, but if I don't say so myself I like the white with sepia photos- blogging can get so chaotic, you gotta reign it in...I guess I'll only have myself to blame if it gets junky. I will try to keep the site fairly fresh- I wish I could keep up with each of you personally, laugh with you on the funny posts and cry with you on the hard ones but I guess this will at least give you a window into moi! You are all in my prayers...I know that the Bay isn't the only 'hard' place in the kingdom, so please know that there are prayers and love coming from, not just headed to me at Lagniappe!

No comments: