Thursday, September 07, 2006

Geaux Tigers!

Jean IV has his first Bay Middle School football game tonight! He is number 51 and is slated to play tackle, linebacker and possibly kickoff. I plan to be in the stands yelling at the referee in my Lagniappe Church golf shirt as I throw popcorn on the people in front of me. The day will probably end like an episode of COPS with me being handcuffed into a BayPD squad car while beating my head against the plexiglass divider. I'll post some pictures when I'm bailed out. Please just make sure ya'll come visit at the Bay-waveland central lockup.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larroux Family-
Like the new blog- you are in our thoughts always, and it's good to get an update on the fam. We miss you so much...know you have our love and prayers.
~The Fletchers

Kate's Dad said...

do you need bail money?
Who won? Did J4 have any great plays?

Anonymous said...

How bout them tigers!!!

The Clowers