Monday, September 11, 2006

Promised photos of T-Jean (future Heizman)


T-Jean (short for Petite Jean) suffered his first loss in football to Hancock North Central Hawks last Thursday evening, but did get some good playing time. He is number 51 in the top picture (duh!) HNC is the alma mater of Mr. Brett Favre aka. King of the Kiln- his hometown in Kiln, MS. The boys put up a good fight, but in the end came in second. I simply told him when he got home that he should have tried harder and then I would be prouder. (If you think that is serious don't ever logon to this blog again, you don't know me at all- and if you do know me but then think that things like that are too serious to kid about and that he could be wounded etc... bla, bla, bla... then please, please don't ever logon again and especially don't 'confront' me on a post- I'll just delete it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA - I can totally hear you saying that too! I havent even met T-Jean - but if he's is anything like his daddy - he comes back at you with equally good "words of wisdom" HAHA - love you Jean - so happy to FINALLY meet Kim too! She is awesome - but as you so modestly stated "of course she is - she is married to me ... see what you missed out on!" LOL cant wait to get together with ya'll soon! We should go watch a game or something together with the spouses soon!