Friday, October 13, 2006

On the road again....

Well, it's 9:37 p.m. Larroux body time...10:37 p.m. Greensboro, N.C. time- I'm staying at the O'Henry hotel in Greensboro preaching at a 'Christian Life Conference' for Christ Community Church (ARP) in Greensboro. Tonight was a great night there was a concert at the church preceeded by yours truly (the concert was better...) and the church is very warm and welcoming. So far I am quite impressed with the O'Henry Hotel- wow, you should see this place- a far cry from the Bay, it is swanky----I fit right in, although 'table for one' at dinner tonight was a bit 'awkward'- oh well, the life of an itinerant preacher. I am going to be preaching twice in the a.m. preceeded by breakfast at the hotel (can you tell I'm such a food conniseur?- is that spelled right?) Speaking of...I walked around downtown today, stopped at Eckerd drug store grabbed some contact solution that I couldn't take on the plane and found a great little Chinese place for lunch- it was unreal...I wanted to go back tonight, but you'know gotta branch out- maybe I'll sneak over there late night, mmm. Okay- sorry for no photo I'll grab some tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Late night chinese IS essential, especially for itinerant preachers