Saturday, October 14, 2006

Long day...

Well, the preaching went well today. I spent the afternoon with a good friend, Kevin Teasley who is the RUF campus minister from Wake Forest University just about 30 minutes from here. He and I got together and watched the first part of the Ole Miss game and then I got back to the hotel talked to my lil' sis on the phone and am trying to get boarding passes, etc. online- It was funny to chat with Hayden she must read the blog daily (I guess so she's been the star right?) She said, "Hey, did you go back for Chinese last night?" I laughed- someone noticed my food fetish- perhaps this evening dear Hayden Hoffman...perhaps...Okay- I'm running- check out the links I posted to the hotel in last night's blog- it's also got a link to the conference promo page at the church- yee-hawwwww

No comments: