Saturday, April 07, 2007

Bad blogger...

I've been a bad blogger of late...kinda busy (not anymore than most, but probably just trying to do too much). It is Holy Saturday and I am reminiscing on a year in the Bay- April 2006 until now... much heartache, much pain and a faithful Father. I was talking to T-Jean the other night about something that he was praying about and as I offered him the comfort of prayer he responded in exasperation, "I HAVE BEEN praying!" I understand T-Jean. I understand. This is a month full of special birthdays- T-Jean turns 14 (I am an old man) and Ann Elizabeth turns 11. We'll do some fun stuff I'm sure---- Keep Lagniappe and me in your prayers- my busyness (spelling?) comes and goes, conferences 'on' and then 'off'- I feel like I've preached everywhere lately- I will be in Hattiesburg for the 3 consecutive weeks following Easter. They are without a pastor and I intended to preach about Nehemiah, but I think I'm just going to preach about grace. What else is there really? Ahhh, that favorite quote of mine from John Sartelle, "Christians do not fall out of grace they fall INTO it!" Preach brother, preach to my soul! I am praying for all of you that love Lagniappe so much- thank you for everything.

1 comment:

jersey ryn said...

"...but I think I'm just going to preach about grace."

here's one life changed for the better because you "just" preached about grace.

thanks for the prayers... back atcha. here's hoping our paths cross soon.

--ryn